Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please give me a full solutions

Hi,

I’m a third year Law Student. I currently owned the MacBook Pro 13inch from 2009 and it’s still running very smoothly even though it has been 11 years since i got it. Because of this pandemic, i had to do the online class and of course my MacBook is fully in use now for the video conferences and doing an online assignments. I have a big dilemma whether to change my laptop or get a new iPad for note taking and doing school stuffs because i think an iPad is very supportable for a student like me and because i’ve seen that any types of iPad can change your ‘computer’, i became interested to ask my parents to buy it but i still have a huge doubt whether i should buy an iPad or change my old MacBook Pro because the price differences isn’t that big. I just want to ask as a student which is more worth it, buying an iPad or change my old MacBook Pro to the new one?

Thank You!

MacBook

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 10:50 AM

4 replies

Sep 16, 2020 10:53 AM in response to szllininzio

+ My father asked me this morning if i want to change my old MacBook Pro to the new one but i said that it’s still in a very good condition and i suggested to him if i can get an iPad and my father also had a huge doubt because he didn’t believe 100% it can change the role of the ‘computer’ but i said to him that it’ll be very useful for me as a student to do note taking, doing papers, reading a PDFs and E-Books and also i’m very much into basic digital art designing.

Please give me a full solutions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.