Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri problem iOS 14

Hi,

I just updated iOS 14.

My Siri is still show the old Siri.

Help please. Thanks!!

Dvir Shahala

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 11:25 AM

4 replies

Sep 16, 2020 5:47 PM in response to DvirSh

I am seeing this as well. There is a setting under Accessibility named "Show Apps Behind Siri", but that doesn't make a difference. I chatted with Apple and they recommended the steps below. That is a big hassle with all my VPN settings and everything else, so I just may wait for iOS 14.1

The first thing that I would like for you to try is to reset all your settings and see if this brings things back to functioning normal again 
o reset all settings, go to Settings > General > Reset, then"Reset All Settings" please.

"Reset all settings" resets all of your device’s settings like Wallpaper, Sounds, Display & Brightness, Background App Refresh, Date & Time, Wi-Fi credentials in all iCloud Keychain devices that use the Apple ID if iCloud Keychain is turned on, removes all previous wifi connections, Deregisters your device from iMessage and FaceTime, Removes your Touch ID & Passcode. It does not erase anything off of your device.

Reset all settings does not delete any data, but does revert all settings back to factory settings, so things like Wi-Fi connections, display settings and the like will be forgotten. It will also unregister you from iMessage, FaceTime, Touch ID and FaceID

Siri problem iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.