Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with IOS 14

After updating my iphone to ios 14, physical sim not detecting, only esim also cannot make calls from esim,

when trying to make call not responding also when i open the speaker to see if its ringing speaker switch off automatically

please need an urgent support while my business physical sim can’t be detected

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 4:31 PM

ziyadalsayed wrote:

After updating my iphone to ios 14, physical sim not detecting, only esim also cannot make calls from esim,

when trying to make call not responding also when i open the speaker to see if its ringing speaker switch off automatically

Contact your cell phone provider. Remove and reinsert the sim card, power cycle your phone.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2020 4:31 PM in response to ziyadalsayed

ziyadalsayed wrote:

Contact your cell phone provider. Remove and reinsert the sim card, power cycle your phone.

Issues with IOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.