Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bedtime mode Currently gone in iPadOS 14.

Ever since I was updating my iPad I checked my alarm and found out that my bedtime alarm has moved to my Alarms category. When I first saw this I was like “Wait, where is bedtime mode?” I tried looking all over for it and it disappeared. I don’t know why is it gone, I mean for the iPhones they are good but even tho I don’t own an iPhone. So what now?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 3:07 AM

Fully agree: can Apple bring back this feature?? Why change this feature?? a bit of flexibility Apple please. Or bring the nice sounds that we could only find in Bedtime to Clock. I am sure you can do it!! In the meantime, i am changing my alarm app...Thank you

95 replies

Nov 1, 2020 6:23 AM in response to Outstatefam

Outstatefam wrote:

Our autistic daughter went ballistic when Apple randomly removed Bedtime from their alarm options in her iPad. She delights in waking up to the sound of chirping birds. Routines and stability are important to her, so you can imagine how frustrating this was. Dawn Chorus is a free app I discovered after some research that has multiple bird call choices. This app saved the day. Why in the world would Apple do this??? It was a nice feature!

I recommend that you offer constructive feedback to Apple via their feedback page:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Feb 9, 2021 6:29 AM in response to AntiStatusQuo

AntiStatusQuo wrote:

Why should I have an IPhone? You should provide more features not less, if the Heath app is not going to be on iPad provide one alternative that won’t work on iPhone.

You're not addressing Apple. This is a user-to-user technical support forum and Apple's participation here is minimal. If you want Apple to know your thoughts, use the Feedback page:

Product Feedback - Apple

side note: it’s hard to get a telco support when your product doesn’t receive sms nor phone calls nor WhatsApp what’s the concept of paying more money for less features?

That is between you and your carrier. If they don't offer a way to support their customers with iPads, shame on them.

Apr 12, 2021 6:34 AM in response to dora.prad

dora.prad wrote:

Noooooooooo!!!
it was my most used feature, w
WHY????
please bring it back!

Apple is not reading here for suggestions. You can let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Meanwhile, you can use the regular alarm function or look through the third-party alarm/sleep tracking apps available in the App Store to see if one better meets your needs.

May 13, 2021 4:06 PM in response to Newsmyrnabeach

Newsmyrnabeach wrote:

I agree. Apple please bring back the bedtime function for the clock app for iPad. There is no reason to remove it. I have used it every day since it was introduced. Another ridiculous decision by Apple.

Apple is not reading here for suggestions. You can let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Jun 9, 2021 6:29 AM in response to camlyds

camlyds wrote:

Please Apple, bring back Bedtime for iPad.

This is a user-to-user forum. Apple doesn't read here for suggestions. You can let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Meanwhile, iPads have a perfectly functional alarm clock that you and your children can use:

Set an alarm on iPad - Apple Support

Or, if that doesn't meet your needs, you can download one of the hundreds (thousands?) of clock apps available on the App Store.

Bedtime was removed from the version if iPadOS that was released last September.

Sep 22, 2020 7:32 AM in response to alberta.daisy

Xactly

I rolled back to IOS 13 as a result and my iPad will stay there until this is added back in a way I like

At a bare minimum, how about getting the sounds back?

I can add the Do Not Disturb Manually

and add the old sound back to the alarm manually

Sep 22, 2020 7:33 AM in response to SyedHus3

I rolled back to IOS 13 as a result and my iPad will stay there until this is added back in a way I like

At a bare minimum, how about getting the sounds back?

I can add the Do Not Disturb Manually

and add the old sound back to the alarm manually

Bedtime mode Currently gone in iPadOS 14.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.