Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there anyway I could remove the bed time feature?

I hate the new alarm. I hate the fact that’s it’s in health and I hate the bedtime feature is there any way that it can be removed? Is there at least a way to set a normal alarm on my phone. This feature turned the iOS into a POS. Android has a normal alarm why do you keep forcing us to have useless features that are not deletable? Who’s the genius who came up with the idea? What an idiot.

Posted on May 18, 2021 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2021 11:33 AM

osmani176 wrote:

I hate the new alarm. I hate the fact that’s it’s in health and I hate the bedtime feature is there any way that it can be removed? Is there at least a way to set a normal alarm on my phone. This feature turned the iOS into a POS. Android has a normal alarm why do you keep forcing us to have useless features that are not deletable? Who’s the genius who came up with the idea?

If you don't enable bedtime then it won't be used. Not sure why you need to go Health to set up an alarm, when you can use the control center - hit the clock icon and set up your alarm, - which has work the same since I've had the iphone 3GS.

No need to blame Apple for a user error.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2021 11:33 AM in response to osmani176

osmani176 wrote:

I hate the new alarm. I hate the fact that’s it’s in health and I hate the bedtime feature is there any way that it can be removed? Is there at least a way to set a normal alarm on my phone. This feature turned the iOS into a POS. Android has a normal alarm why do you keep forcing us to have useless features that are not deletable? Who’s the genius who came up with the idea?

If you don't enable bedtime then it won't be used. Not sure why you need to go Health to set up an alarm, when you can use the control center - hit the clock icon and set up your alarm, - which has work the same since I've had the iphone 3GS.

No need to blame Apple for a user error.

Is there anyway I could remove the bed time feature?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.