Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IpadOS 14 for iPad Pro 11inch (2018) Available yet? Update page still says "iPadOS13.7 Your Software is up to date."

I was able to update to IpadOS 14 on my ipad air, but somehow the update is not available on my Ipad Pro?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 9:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 10:51 AM

Hello Colinyin,

It sounds like you were able to locate an iPadOS 14 update for your iPad Air but you're not seeing it on your iPad Pro.

1. A great place to start with this issue is to restart your device: Restart your iPad.
  2. Then make sure it is connected to the internet and look for the update again: Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  3. For further guidance on updating your iPad please referred to the steps in: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Specifically the section that states "Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi."
  4. To review compatibility information for iPadOS 14 refer to: iPadOS.

We appreciate you reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Please feel free to keep us updated on your progress. Be well!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2020 10:51 AM in response to colinyin

Hello Colinyin,

It sounds like you were able to locate an iPadOS 14 update for your iPad Air but you're not seeing it on your iPad Pro.

1. A great place to start with this issue is to restart your device: Restart your iPad.
  2. Then make sure it is connected to the internet and look for the update again: Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  3. For further guidance on updating your iPad please referred to the steps in: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Specifically the section that states "Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi."
  4. To review compatibility information for iPadOS 14 refer to: iPadOS.

We appreciate you reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Please feel free to keep us updated on your progress. Be well!

IpadOS 14 for iPad Pro 11inch (2018) Available yet? Update page still says "iPadOS13.7 Your Software is up to date."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.