Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS14 missing features in iPhone 11

So I just purchased my iPhone 11 last Tuesday and I already updated my iOS 13.6 to iOS 14. From what I read from different websites with new iOS 14 we can now watch up to 4k on YouTube but apparently my phone doesn't have that 4k resolution it only has 1080p. Also, why my phone doesn't have HDR on YouTube as well.

PS: I'm really sorry this is my first time to use iPhone

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 12:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 9:59 AM

So why is it on my iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro, and AppleTV 4K don’t show 1440p and 2160p options in the YouTube app. This started happening even with the later public betas.

Sounds like Apple needs to have a word with YouTube.

8 replies

iOS14 missing features in iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.