Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Activity History Deleted

This morning (9/17) I updated my Apple Watch to OS 7, and this has created an issue with my activity log. This update has somehow deleted the log of my move, exercise, and stand rings being completed on 9/15. Within the app, I can see that my workouts are still recorded on that date, but the rings do not accurately reflect the recorded workouts. It looks as though I didn’t wear my watch for that day, even though I had. Also, even though the workouts are recorded, the rings not being recorded has also been reflected in my monthly challenge (setting me back on the goal). I am looking to restore the rings to maintain my goal and to return my previous exercise streak. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 7:54 AM

I would try a forced reset on both your iPhone and Watch in this order.

Force restart your iPhone by whatever method is used by your version of phone.

When you see the Apple logo, force restart your Watch by holding in the crown and side button for 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo, then release. Log into your iPhone right away, then as soon as your Watch is booted up log into it as well.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2020 7:54 AM in response to sfk726

I would try a forced reset on both your iPhone and Watch in this order.

Force restart your iPhone by whatever method is used by your version of phone.

When you see the Apple logo, force restart your Watch by holding in the crown and side button for 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo, then release. Log into your iPhone right away, then as soon as your Watch is booted up log into it as well.

Apple Watch Activity History Deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.