Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black spot iPhone XR screen

I have a black spot on the lower right corner of my new 3-week-old iPhone XR. I did not drop it. There's a similar thread out there for iPhone 11: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250705557 but I couldn't find one for XR. There are no Apple stores open near me.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 7:46 AM

1 reply

Sep 20, 2020 9:09 AM in response to UpsetRaptor

Hey there UpsetRaptor,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you have a dark spot on your iPhone XR. We’ll be happy to help with this.

You may want to remove the case from your iPhone and see if this has any impact on this. If it doesn’t, reach out to Apple Support using one of the contact options from the following link so they can look at other options with you:

Contact Apple for support and service

Take care.

Black spot iPhone XR screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.