Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch activity and workout not working

Since updating my Apple Watch to iOS 7, my activity and workout apps are not functioning. Have tried restarting both watch and phone and various other settings. Any other ideas?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 9:52 AM

Me too, happened now after update to watchOS 7. I have Apple Watch series 5. Phone is ios14.

My problem started after I started a workout. After that it wasn’t registering any more activity at all. I can’t start activity, it’s just black and nothing showing up.

It was also draining my battery very fast. All was out after a couple of hours. I saw the green light against my wrist was continuously glowing, guess that drained the battery out. After it was drained I put it at the charger and was hoping the problem was solved when being complete shutdown, but problem is still there.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2020 9:52 AM in response to Z75Z

Me too, happened now after update to watchOS 7. I have Apple Watch series 5. Phone is ios14.

My problem started after I started a workout. After that it wasn’t registering any more activity at all. I can’t start activity, it’s just black and nothing showing up.

It was also draining my battery very fast. All was out after a couple of hours. I saw the green light against my wrist was continuously glowing, guess that drained the battery out. After it was drained I put it at the charger and was hoping the problem was solved when being complete shutdown, but problem is still there.

Apple Watch activity and workout not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.