Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maps not appearing in Activity

I updated my Apple watch to watchOS 7.0 and iPhone to iOS 14.0 yesterday. I used to see the map appear alongside my activity, but after the updates I'm unable to see map from any of the prior activities. Also, one of my activity from today appears on my watch but doesn't get synced to iPhone (the steps, calories shows up, however).

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 5:47 AM

Yep, same issue. Logged a workout this morning, and it showed up on the watch, but not in the Activity app on my phone or in Health. But the steps and calories did.

Logged a second workout this afternoon, and that synced across okay to the phone, but not the steps or the calories! It also says it couldn't get a heart rate when it clearly was reading it on my Watch. And it also didn't log the route at all either. And it bumped the previous workout, which now doesn't appear anywhere, not in the Watch, app or Health!

They've definitely broken something in the Activity app!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2020 5:47 AM in response to pnsn

Yep, same issue. Logged a workout this morning, and it showed up on the watch, but not in the Activity app on my phone or in Health. But the steps and calories did.

Logged a second workout this afternoon, and that synced across okay to the phone, but not the steps or the calories! It also says it couldn't get a heart rate when it clearly was reading it on my Watch. And it also didn't log the route at all either. And it bumped the previous workout, which now doesn't appear anywhere, not in the Watch, app or Health!

They've definitely broken something in the Activity app!

Maps not appearing in Activity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.