Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari 14 and missing top sites

did you use top sites before and miss it now in safari version 14? so did i until i found this page.:

Pin frequently visited websites in Safari on Mac

it looks like this now:

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 2:38 AM

I did the same thing. It’s semi ok. If there was w way to make a bookmark folder be the start page that would solve the problem. Never understood why a company - Apple in this case - would take away a choice that is totally software driven.

15 replies

Sep 25, 2020 4:49 PM in response to Eric Root

After using the new "pinning to the tab bar" technique, I have decided that I like Top Sites better. If you have more than one top site from the National Weather Service, say, there's no visual clue as to which one you are clicking on because they all have the same icon. And why have Favorites in two locations (Favorites bar and Start Page)? I'm going to make a suggestion on Apple feedback.

safari 14 and missing top sites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.