Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I created a new itunes account but it still asks me to log into my old one which no longer exists!

Hey I'd really appreciate help with this.

Okay so my phone wanted to update some of my apps.

So I needed to create a new itunes account since it wouldnt let me just update anything. I created a new account and verified it.

When I clicked update on the apps i wanted to update it came up with a notification telling me if I wanted to log into my old email address which I cant even remember when I used it last or the password, it no longer exists on this phone!. And yet I created a brand new account which is signed in and yet that messages pops up every time i try to update my apps. I cant even remove that account since it doesnt exist on this phone anymore.

Please help :(

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 2:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 4:27 AM

Those apps are linked to the old account.

To solve this, you will have to delete the apps that's still linked to the old account and reinstall them using your current apple ID.

Good luck!

1 reply

I created a new itunes account but it still asks me to log into my old one which no longer exists!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.