Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I enter new payment information in itunes and the app store? My account has been locked because my credit card information is not up to date.

How can I enter new payment information in able to reopen my Itunes account?

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 11:36 AM

Hello alkeef,

It looks like no one has responded to your question. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

1. Are you seeing a message that your Apple ID is disabled? What is the exact message you are seeing?
  2. Do you have a payment method enabled already?
  3. What device(s) are you seeing this on?

Please provide as many details as you can and thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 11:36 AM in response to alkeef

Hello alkeef,

It looks like no one has responded to your question. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

1. Are you seeing a message that your Apple ID is disabled? What is the exact message you are seeing?
  2. Do you have a payment method enabled already?
  3. What device(s) are you seeing this on?

Please provide as many details as you can and thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Sep 24, 2020 7:36 AM in response to alkeef

Thanks for replying, alkeef, and that additional info, it really helps! Since you are seeing a message that your Apple ID is disabled in the App and iTunes Store, you will need to contact Apple directly as this Apple resource on this situation positions:

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Get Support 

Have a great day and thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

How can I enter new payment information in itunes and the app store? My account has been locked because my credit card information is not up to date.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.