Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS14 Activity/Fitness app no longer displays the split pace for runs/workouts performed using third-party apps

Since yesterday's update to iOS14, the Activity/Fitness app on the iPhone no longer displays the split pace for my runs performed using IntervalsPro with an AppleWatch. It has also removed all the split pace data from all my previous runs! Can this be fixed?

iPhone SE

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 7:37 AM

4 replies

Sep 23, 2020 2:22 AM in response to chuck_3rd

No, that's not the issue. The problem is that Activity/Fitness is no longer displaying all the split pace data for any third-party running apps. It has also removed all the splits data from all my previous runs. This is happening with several apps, including IntervalsPro, Runkeeper and NikeRunClub+. I have contacted Intervals dev and they tell me it's an issue at your end. The data is still there, you're just not displaying it. And you removed MY data that was there before. Something is wrong.

iOS14 Activity/Fitness app no longer displays the split pace for runs/workouts performed using third-party apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.