Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro connection to Canon EOS 7D

I am trying to find the best option to connect my EOS 7D to my iPad Pro to transfer photos. Would the USB-C to USB adapter supports this?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 8:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 2:28 PM

Hello Magdalene176,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communites about looking for the best option to connect your EOS 7D to your iPad Pro to transfer photos.

As long your camera cable ends in a USB connection and you have an iPad Pro (3rd or 4th generation) then yes, you are absolutely correct!

In the event you have an iPad Pro (1st or 2nd generation), your best option is going to be the:

Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 2:28 PM in response to magdalene176

Hello Magdalene176,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communites about looking for the best option to connect your EOS 7D to your iPad Pro to transfer photos.

As long your camera cable ends in a USB connection and you have an iPad Pro (3rd or 4th generation) then yes, you are absolutely correct!

In the event you have an iPad Pro (1st or 2nd generation), your best option is going to be the:

Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter

Cheers!

iPad Pro connection to Canon EOS 7D

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.