Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way I can blacklist a stolen phone

I had an old iPhone 6 get stolen can I do something where the phone is inoperable?

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 8:53 AM

If you do not share your Apple ID and Password and your iPhone is Screen locked then there is no one who can get into your iPhone.

Do not remove your device from your Account. If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device. But can not access your data in anyway.

The above process is better than getting it blacklisted.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2020 8:53 AM in response to Ewhite1977

If you do not share your Apple ID and Password and your iPhone is Screen locked then there is no one who can get into your iPhone.

Do not remove your device from your Account. If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device. But can not access your data in anyway.

The above process is better than getting it blacklisted.

Is there a way I can blacklist a stolen phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.