Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos in iOS 14 has freaked me out

I know that there are major changes toPhotos in iOS 14 but one new feature has me desperately scrambling to try find a solution.

I made a mistake when trying to add a photo to a Facebook post and instead of allowing access to everything in Photos, I somehow managed to select about 10, and now the only photos I can attach to my post are from those 10.

I've tried to "undo" my choices but I'm given the option of either sticking with that selection or adding more photos. However, adding has to be done on a photo-by-photo basis, and I have 1000+ photos. I don't see a Select All option.

How do I reset the access so I can choose to attach anything from Photos and not just photos from a small selection.

I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 1:43 PM

critters911 wrote:

I know that there are major changes toPhotos in iOS 14 but one new feature has me desperately scrambling to try find a solution.

I made a mistake when trying to add a photo to a Facebook post and instead of allowing access to everything in Photos, I somehow managed to select about 10, and now the only photos I can attach to my post are from those 10.

I've tried to "undo" my choices but I'm given the option of either sticking with that selection or adding more photos. However, adding has to be done on a photo-by-photo basis, and I have 1000+ photos. I don't see a Select All option.

How do I reset the access so I can choose to attach anything from Photos and not just photos from a small selection.

YOu can check:

settings - privacy

settings - photo

settings - facebook

contact facebook or look at their support site.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2020 1:43 PM in response to critters911

critters911 wrote:

YOu can check:

settings - privacy

settings - photo

settings - facebook

contact facebook or look at their support site.

Photos in iOS 14 has freaked me out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.