Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone replacement while my phone is being repaired?

when do I get an replacement while my phone is being repaired?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 11:09 PM

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I see no one has responded to your post yet. I am happy to help!

Apple doesn't issue loaner phones. If your phone is being repaired, you'd have to keep an eye out on the repair status at mysupport.apple.com

However, if you chose Express Replacement Service, you'd receive a replacement device and you'd send the old one back, meaning, it won't be repaired and sent back to you.

I'd recommend reaching out to Apple Support for clarification on which service option you chose and have an Advisor elaborate further. Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2020 11:09 PM in response to Shani80

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I see no one has responded to your post yet. I am happy to help!

Apple doesn't issue loaner phones. If your phone is being repaired, you'd have to keep an eye out on the repair status at mysupport.apple.com

However, if you chose Express Replacement Service, you'd receive a replacement device and you'd send the old one back, meaning, it won't be repaired and sent back to you.

I'd recommend reaching out to Apple Support for clarification on which service option you chose and have an Advisor elaborate further. Hope this helps!

iPhone replacement while my phone is being repaired?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.