Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHERE IS ALL MY PURCHASED MUSIC???????

Before Apple Music, we all used iTunes cards to purchase music. *** did that music disappear to? If I PURCHASED that music I expect that I should have have that music. It's all gone. Any idea what is going on? Maybe it's a glitch?????

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 11:00 AM

Hello VS2005,

We know how important it is to continue having access to your purchased music, and you've come to a great place for help! The following article provides great steps on how to redownload previously purchased items whether they be songs purchased from the iTunes Store, Apple Books, and other content.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

Have a great week.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2020 11:00 AM in response to VS2005

Hello VS2005,

We know how important it is to continue having access to your purchased music, and you've come to a great place for help! The following article provides great steps on how to redownload previously purchased items whether they be songs purchased from the iTunes Store, Apple Books, and other content.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

Have a great week.

WHERE IS ALL MY PURCHASED MUSIC???????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.