Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I move the App Library ahead of my pages with apps. In other words, in front order rather than last. I would rather see the App Library page first and not have to scroll through all my apps.

Can I move the App Library to the front of all my app pages so I see it first instead of scrolling through all my apps.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 8:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 9:08 PM

Hide and show Home Screen pages

Because you can find all of your apps in the App Library, you might not need as many Home Screen pages for apps. You can hide some Home Screen pages, which brings the App Library closer to the first page of your Home Screen. (When you want to see the pages again, you can show them.)

1. Touch and hold any app on the Home Screen, then tap Edit Home Screen.
  2. The apps begin to jiggle.
  3. Tap the dots at the bottom of the screen.
  4. Thumbnail images of your Home Screen pages appear with checkmarks below them.
  5. To hide pages, tap to remove the checkmarks below the thumbnails of the pages you don’t need.
  6. To show hidden pages, tap to add the checkmarks.
  7. Tap Done twice (on an iPhone with Face ID) or press the Home button twice (on an iPhone with a Home button).

With the extra Home Screen pages hidden, you can go from the first page of the Home Screen to the App Library (and back) with only one or two swipes.

Note: When Home Screen pages are hidden, new apps you download from the App Store may be added to the App Library instead of the Home Screen.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2020 9:08 PM in response to GammyB

Hide and show Home Screen pages

Because you can find all of your apps in the App Library, you might not need as many Home Screen pages for apps. You can hide some Home Screen pages, which brings the App Library closer to the first page of your Home Screen. (When you want to see the pages again, you can show them.)

1. Touch and hold any app on the Home Screen, then tap Edit Home Screen.
  2. The apps begin to jiggle.
  3. Tap the dots at the bottom of the screen.
  4. Thumbnail images of your Home Screen pages appear with checkmarks below them.
  5. To hide pages, tap to remove the checkmarks below the thumbnails of the pages you don’t need.
  6. To show hidden pages, tap to add the checkmarks.
  7. Tap Done twice (on an iPhone with Face ID) or press the Home button twice (on an iPhone with a Home button).

With the extra Home Screen pages hidden, you can go from the first page of the Home Screen to the App Library (and back) with only one or two swipes.

Note: When Home Screen pages are hidden, new apps you download from the App Store may be added to the App Library instead of the Home Screen.

Can I move the App Library ahead of my pages with apps. In other words, in front order rather than last. I would rather see the App Library page first and not have to scroll through all my apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.