Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo won't sync from Mac to iPhone [cont']

Original question in the below link, but i didn't have the chance to try things out for a month so it was closed.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251619636?answerId=253143312022#253143312022

Essentially, i tried to sync my photos from photo library to iphone, got error message "Photos cannot be synced to the iPhone [my iphone] because your Photos Library could not be found. Open Photos to create or update your Photos Library"

As suggested by Sterling in the old thread, i tried creating a new photo library just to test things out. This time my library is on my mac and got just one photo. the sync failed with the same error message.... so the problem is probably not my photo library??

i have just updated my phone to iOS14, not resolved.

Any way to "re-boot" the photo app in the phone? would that worth a try?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 3:10 AM

it somehow succeed after i sync my ipad... absolutely no idea.

however, there is a new problem. to start a new thread. this one can be closed.

Similar questions

1 reply

Photo won't sync from Mac to iPhone [cont']

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.