Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max turning off and on randomly and apps crashing on launch

Hello,

Has any other iPhone 11 Pro max user faced the issue that the phone turns off unexpectedly and turns on by itself. Also the software not updating and giving error and the apps not launching but crashing upon launch? This problem has been happening with my phone and I am really annoyed by this. Apple not helpful at all and on top of that there is no appointment with the authorised service centre.

Its apparently the best phone so far Apple has released and its been troubling me in the first year of purchase which is unacceptable.

Don't know what to do. Please help me.

Thank you.

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 1:05 AM

Hi, you can check these links:

If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can restore your phone as new:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

If the issue persists, take your phone to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. Book an appointment on getsupport.apple.com or use the Apple Support app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2020 1:05 AM in response to dg25

Hi, you can check these links:

If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You can restore your phone as new:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

If the issue persists, take your phone to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. Book an appointment on getsupport.apple.com or use the Apple Support app.

iPhone 11 Pro Max turning off and on randomly and apps crashing on launch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.