Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi i have problem with turning on listen to hey siri when i turn it on pres continue and when i sey hey siri there is nithing like microphone is not working, but if i press side butn so i activate siri and pres mic it is working. What can i do to tur

Hi i have problem with turning on listen to hey siri when i turn it on pres continue and when i sey hey siri there is nithing like microphone is not working, but if i press side butn so i activate siri and pres mic it is working. What can i do to turn on listen to hey siri?

br

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 5:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 6:34 AM

Check here --> If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply

Hi i have problem with turning on listen to hey siri when i turn it on pres continue and when i sey hey siri there is nithing like microphone is not working, but if i press side butn so i activate siri and pres mic it is working. What can i do to tur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.