Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Weather complication

The Weather complication is not showing up when I try to use it on the Infograph Modular watch face. It is available for use on the older Modular watch face. Is this s known bug on the new Apple Watch SE, or is some other setting interfering / blocking it?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 4:58 PM

UPDATE: I’m answering my own question because I found what I was doing wrong. I was mistakenly trying to add the weather app from the Weather Channel instead of the weather app from Apple. Once I downloaded Apple’s weather app (it wasn’t already on my iPhone), I was able to add it as a complication to the Infograph Modular watch face.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2020 4:58 PM in response to rskorbas1

UPDATE: I’m answering my own question because I found what I was doing wrong. I was mistakenly trying to add the weather app from the Weather Channel instead of the weather app from Apple. Once I downloaded Apple’s weather app (it wasn’t already on my iPhone), I was able to add it as a complication to the Infograph Modular watch face.

Missing Weather complication

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.