Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About a month ago I lost my phone, it wasn't dead at the time, but it was at 5%!!!! And it's been a month so of course its dead, my main concern is knowing where I lost it. We've tried using the find my iphone app to find the last place it was at.

A month ago i lost my phone and i just need to know if i can use the find my iphone app to see the last location it was at. Is that possible?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 5:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 5:32 PM

Sorry but no. The last known location is only available for 24 hours. After that, it will simply show up as “offline”. There is no way to remotely track it or list last known location now.

1 reply

About a month ago I lost my phone, it wasn't dead at the time, but it was at 5%!!!! And it's been a month so of course its dead, my main concern is knowing where I lost it. We've tried using the find my iphone app to find the last place it was at.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.