Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't seem to delete gmail from calendar

I've been wanting to use the Calendar app on my iPhone for awhile, but it's connecting to my gmail account, bringing up old tasks I put on repeat. Every time I delete the gmail account in the app, it will reappear almost immediately. I even deleted the tasks from google, but they're still showing up in Calendar. It's not a subscribed calendar.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 7:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 12:15 PM

Greetings!

We see you're having some trouble with your calendar showing entries you've deleted, and we'll be more than happy to help work with you on this.

Do you have that calendar synced under your accounts? You can check this under the Settings menu on your device. If on iOS 14, you can find this under Settings > Calendars > Accounts. Do you see the Google account listed there? If so, you can tap on it and turn off the calendar.

Let us know what you find.

All the best.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2020 12:15 PM in response to anonymousidiot

Greetings!

We see you're having some trouble with your calendar showing entries you've deleted, and we'll be more than happy to help work with you on this.

Do you have that calendar synced under your accounts? You can check this under the Settings menu on your device. If on iOS 14, you can find this under Settings > Calendars > Accounts. Do you see the Google account listed there? If so, you can tap on it and turn off the calendar.

Let us know what you find.

All the best.

Can't seem to delete gmail from calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.