Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple support team not responding to my mails!

About 15-20 days ago, I made an in-app purchase from icloud.However, this purchase was not made by me, but as a result of an error in the game.I sent an e-mail to apple on the day of the purchase.We made my refund request without any problems and they wrote to me that my money will be refunded within 30 working days and it will take up to 30 days. They told me to worry about it.But when I had the same problem before, my money was returned within 3 days.When I enter my purchases from icloud, it says that the problem that this fee is refunded has been resolved.But my money wasn't returned!I wrote back to apple because there was a mistake and I wanted control.They asked me for my order information and I sent all the information with the screenshots.But after this speech, my mail was not answered.My money is still not returned either!I found this place while looking for other places where I can reach Apple.Now return to my mails and solve this problem!

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 2:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 8:33 AM

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call      

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple support team not responding to my mails!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.