Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV will only open for a moment under my URL on my Samsung tv before the screen shows a “Content no longer available” screen. I want to add Apple TV to my smart tv. Please help

Apple TV will only open for a moment under my URL on my Samsung tv before the screen shows a “Content no longer available” screen. I want to add Apple TV to my smart tv. Please help

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 7:18 AM

TV browsers may not be supported for viewing Apple TV+. Web access was intended for computer browsers, and may have different support for the website features.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

• Some newer models Samsung TV can get the Apple TV app. Verify if yours is supported.
  • Some newer models Samsung TV are AirPlay-enabled. Verify if yours is supported to stream from an iOS device.
  • Other models TV will need an external streaming device, such as the Apple TV set-top box, or Roku, or Fire TV, that supports the Apple TV app that way.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2020 7:18 AM in response to Aroth0519

TV browsers may not be supported for viewing Apple TV+. Web access was intended for computer browsers, and may have different support for the website features.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

• Some newer models Samsung TV can get the Apple TV app. Verify if yours is supported.
  • Some newer models Samsung TV are AirPlay-enabled. Verify if yours is supported to stream from an iOS device.
  • Other models TV will need an external streaming device, such as the Apple TV set-top box, or Roku, or Fire TV, that supports the Apple TV app that way.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.