Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

zoom meeting I have an issue of zoom meeting sharing my screen of iPad pro 12.9 3rd with iPadOS14

When I am sharing my screen of iPad with iPadOS14 in zoom meeting, it doesn’t work. For example, if I share my youtube screen, it doesn’t appear in the other device that is connected in zoom meeting or the ipad just disconnect from zoom.

This case has occured since I updated my iPad pro 12.9 3rd wifi to iPadOS 14. What can I do in this case? Please help me

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 10:04 PM

I am also having the same problem and this is creating a lot of issues for educators who rely on their iPad to teach their students remotely.

I've also updated to iPadOS14 this past weekend and today I've been having issue sharing my iPad Pro screen via Zoom when I connected my iPad Pro (with iPadOS14) to my Zoom meeting.

Can I please downgrade my iPadOS so that I can use it as soon as possible? This is really frustrating! Please help!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2020 10:04 PM in response to DrSunHa

I am also having the same problem and this is creating a lot of issues for educators who rely on their iPad to teach their students remotely.

I've also updated to iPadOS14 this past weekend and today I've been having issue sharing my iPad Pro screen via Zoom when I connected my iPad Pro (with iPadOS14) to my Zoom meeting.

Can I please downgrade my iPadOS so that I can use it as soon as possible? This is really frustrating! Please help!

Sep 21, 2020 4:34 PM in response to kentkc

Same thing here. I'm TAing this semester at UC Berkeley. I upgraded my iPad pro to ipados 14 last Thursday and my Friday's discussion section was totally ruined. When I shared my screen in Zoom and switched to another app, it just froze and disconnected. I tried a few times and resulted the same. I had to show the empty slides on my laptop and just spoke. SUPER annoying and awkward

zoom meeting I have an issue of zoom meeting sharing my screen of iPad pro 12.9 3rd with iPadOS14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.