Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BATTERY PERCENTAGE WIDGET

So my battery percentage app wasn’t working correct and I deleted it by accident. I thought when removed it would move to the App Library. My fault for not understanding new IOS 14. How can I restore this widget. I can’t find it anywhere in apps library or in when I swipe left and try to customize widgets. Do I need to restore phone from backup??

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 6:51 AM

you poor soul, it sounds like, i hope this it right, you did one of two things, you were in your homes screen and accidentally pressed the minus button on the widget and dont know how to get it back, or you hid it from your available widgets (maybe, somehow?), the first one, where you pressed the minus, you can hold your finger down on an app or something on your home screen and get everything to wiggle, then you'll, hopefully, notice there is a plus sign in the VERY top left of your screen, press it and you can chose from the widgets you can use, then from there you can tap on the battery widget and select what form you like, if applicable, and just add it from there, and for the second one, if you hid it from the list of available widgets, from what i just saw when i checked my phone, there is no way to hide widgets but in case its not showing up in the screen i led you to in the first part of this, then try searching battery or something in the search bar at the top of the widget selection screen, i hope this helps and i hope this can fix your problem if you didnt fix it already

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2020 6:51 AM in response to rchase72

you poor soul, it sounds like, i hope this it right, you did one of two things, you were in your homes screen and accidentally pressed the minus button on the widget and dont know how to get it back, or you hid it from your available widgets (maybe, somehow?), the first one, where you pressed the minus, you can hold your finger down on an app or something on your home screen and get everything to wiggle, then you'll, hopefully, notice there is a plus sign in the VERY top left of your screen, press it and you can chose from the widgets you can use, then from there you can tap on the battery widget and select what form you like, if applicable, and just add it from there, and for the second one, if you hid it from the list of available widgets, from what i just saw when i checked my phone, there is no way to hide widgets but in case its not showing up in the screen i led you to in the first part of this, then try searching battery or something in the search bar at the top of the widget selection screen, i hope this helps and i hope this can fix your problem if you didnt fix it already

Sep 25, 2020 6:43 AM in response to Jeff_W.

Yeah that doesn’t necessarily help. I appreciate the link but when trying to add the battery percentage widget, it is no longer in the list to choose from. Like I had mentoned, I accidentally deleted it. Plus, when looking in the App Library, it is not a choice in there. The battery percentage is not a app and I couldn’t download it from the App Store either. I’m trying to find out how to get it back after it was deleted

BATTERY PERCENTAGE WIDGET

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.