iPhone battery widget

all the widgets that were on my Lock Screen disappeared. The one I want back the most is the iPhone’s battery, but when I click on “batteries” on the customize screen, the only option it shows is for the watche’s battery, not the phone’s. How do I get the phone battery widget back?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 5:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 6:16 PM

Hello Susan Jurist!

As posted by harsh-101 in this thread, (I have made some spelling and punctuation corrections, so you can better understand the response. The original post can be found in the thread linked above,) you will have to:

“Add the watch battery widget to your screen, then click on it. In the pop up, unselect automatic and it will change to the iPhone's battery.”

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2023 6:16 PM in response to Susan Jurist

Hello Susan Jurist!

As posted by harsh-101 in this thread, (I have made some spelling and punctuation corrections, so you can better understand the response. The original post can be found in the thread linked above,) you will have to:

“Add the watch battery widget to your screen, then click on it. In the pop up, unselect automatic and it will change to the iPhone's battery.”

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

iPhone battery widget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.