Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity data missing/blank even though calorie, exercise, and stand data exists

I have just noticed that activity data for 9/17/2020 is completely blank on my Apple Watch and iPhone 6S (both in Health and in Fitness).

Within the Health app however, the underlying data still shows. There is data for "Active Energy", "Exercise Minutes", and "Stand Hours" on 9/17. This data is just not shown in the aggregate "Activity Data".

Because of this my 111 day streak has been broken. Oddly, the Fitness app shows me achieving 110 days on both 11/17 and 11/18. Screenshots attached.

Is there anything I can do to get my activity data to update? Because activity shows as blank on 9/17 on both the watch and phone I am fairly sure it has nothing to do with communication between the devices, this issue appears to be within the health app. Somehow my data has been scrambled. Perhaps an error during the update to iOS14?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 2:43 PM

This is happening to me as well! All my data from 2020 is missing and my 2019 data is there but wrong. I think the reason the Apple Watch, fitness and health apps are malfunctioning is because of their new Fitness+ program that they are offering later this year. This should not be an issue and the fact that no one has solved this or written a statement on the issue is frustrating!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2020 2:43 PM in response to liamsterbs

This is happening to me as well! All my data from 2020 is missing and my 2019 data is there but wrong. I think the reason the Apple Watch, fitness and health apps are malfunctioning is because of their new Fitness+ program that they are offering later this year. This should not be an issue and the fact that no one has solved this or written a statement on the issue is frustrating!

Activity data missing/blank even though calorie, exercise, and stand data exists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.