Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an icloud.com email address. Is it possible to also gain the corresponding @me.com email address?

I have an icloud.com email address. Is it possible to also gain the corresponding @me.com email address?

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 4:30 PM

No. Apple’s MobileMe service was discontinued back in the fall of 2012. Only people who had an @me.com account before the service was dismantled and who moved to iCloud before the fall of 2012 got to keep their @me.com address as an alias.

The only Apple email addresses available since the fall of 2012 are @icloud.com addresses.

iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2020 4:30 PM in response to emailaddress22

No. Apple’s MobileMe service was discontinued back in the fall of 2012. Only people who had an @me.com account before the service was dismantled and who moved to iCloud before the fall of 2012 got to keep their @me.com address as an alias.

The only Apple email addresses available since the fall of 2012 are @icloud.com addresses.

iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.