Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help - I have email ending in @me.com. I have an Alternate email that ends in @icloud and goes to my @me.com email address. I need all my outgoing mail to go from the @icloud.com address. I've searched for hours. How can I do this?

Help - I have email ending in @me.com. I have an Alternate email that ends in @icloud and goes to my @me.com email address. I need all my outgoing mail to go from the @icloud.com address. I've searched for hours. How can I do this?

I've searched and it says to simply select the @icloud.com account, but that option is not available. It seems as though apple views me as only having the @me account for email. Increasingly people no longer recognize @me accounts. I tried creating the new @icloud.com account and it says it already exists as an alternate email so it won't allow creation.

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 6:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 2:41 PM

When you go to iCloud.com > Mail > gear icon (bottom left) > Preferences > Composing > what is checked?

Similar questions

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.