Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 14 developer beta

i have the developer beta for ios 14 and it won’t let me get the proper ios 14 it just freezes up at the terms and conditions page and i’ve tried restoring my phone already

what do i do to get the proper ios 14 instead of the developer

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 5:40 PM

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

5 replies

Sep 20, 2020 5:53 PM in response to jourdane

Here is a key question: How did you get the developer beta? Are you a registered iOS developer, or did you buy the beta profile from someone selling it on the Internet? If you personally are not a registered developer you have shot yourself in the foot; you will have to restore the phone from DFU mode and set it up as a new phone.

If you are a registered developer and got the beta profile through your developer account the GA release should install smoothly over the beta that you have. Mine certainly did on all of my devices. Actually, it should update to whatever the next beta release is. You can also get help in the appleseed forum as well as the developer forum.

ios 14 developer beta

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.