Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charges I did not authorize

How do you find out what you are getting charged for and how to get refund. My card has not been on the account since April. Today I get two charges taken out of our bank account. $29.99 and $4.99.

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 8:53 PM

kathie161 Said:

"Charges I did not authorize: How do you find out what you are getting charged for and how to get refund. My card has not been on the account since April. Today I get two charges taken out of our bank account. $29.99 and $4.99."

-------

Start Here: If you See "apple.com/bill" or an Unfamiliar Charge on your Statement - Apple Support

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information, nor can they determine the reason. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll know what’s going on and why.

Apple Contact Info:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2020 8:53 PM in response to kathie161

kathie161 Said:

"Charges I did not authorize: How do you find out what you are getting charged for and how to get refund. My card has not been on the account since April. Today I get two charges taken out of our bank account. $29.99 and $4.99."

-------

Start Here: If you See "apple.com/bill" or an Unfamiliar Charge on your Statement - Apple Support

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information, nor can they determine the reason. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll know what’s going on and why.

Apple Contact Info:

Charges I did not authorize

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.