Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro and IOS 14

I just downloaded IOS 14 but my Smart Keyboard Folio doesn't work well in Spanish

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 5:05 AM

ricardoarboleda wrote:

my Smart Keyboard Folio doesn't work well in Spanish

"doesn't work well" doesn't provide enough info for anyone to help you. Please provide some specifics about what is not working right.

If your problem is that the printing on the keys does not match what is being typed, it is probably because you have the wrong mapping chosen. Go to settings > general > keyboard > hardware keyboard and tap over at the right edge. For a spanish mapping, you should have "spanish iso" checked (and NOT "automatic" or US, etc).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 5:05 AM in response to ricardoarboleda

ricardoarboleda wrote:

my Smart Keyboard Folio doesn't work well in Spanish

"doesn't work well" doesn't provide enough info for anyone to help you. Please provide some specifics about what is not working right.

If your problem is that the printing on the keys does not match what is being typed, it is probably because you have the wrong mapping chosen. Go to settings > general > keyboard > hardware keyboard and tap over at the right edge. For a spanish mapping, you should have "spanish iso" checked (and NOT "automatic" or US, etc).

iPad Pro and IOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.