Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money take out of my Itunes Account Unauthorized

Please refund my Itunes Account back ($14.68) and any visa charges that were billed July-Sept. I did not intentionally sign up for any subscription and money was taken from my account unlawfully. July $9.99 taken from my account - Aug $4.69 the rest was billed to my visa unknowingly. I am asking for all refunded, The subscription was a mistake and I have never accessed it nor had no idea all this was take place as there was no notification to me through emails or text. Thankyou

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 12:19 PM

Occidental,

If you have a subscription, you will be charged, even if you don't use it. To view and cancel your subscriptions see here:

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Cancelling a subscription does not generate a refund. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances that justify a refund, use this procedure:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2020 12:19 PM in response to Occidental136

Occidental,

If you have a subscription, you will be charged, even if you don't use it. To view and cancel your subscriptions see here:

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Cancelling a subscription does not generate a refund. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances that justify a refund, use this procedure:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Money take out of my Itunes Account Unauthorized

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.