Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Imovie is not exporting or saving any videos to my documents or to my passport for Mac !

My Imovie its not exporting any videos to anywhere.

always giving me this message:

The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.apple.Compressor.CompressorKit.ErrorDomain error -1.)

I already tried everything.

can you help me?

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 3:41 AM

Try deleting iMovie preferences: hold down command and option keys while starting iMovie, and in the dialog that comes up click "Delete Preferences".

See if the problem persists.

If it does, try deleting iMovie and downloading a fresh copy from the App Store.

If that does not fix it, please run Etrecheck and post its full report here, using the "Additional Text" button.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 3:41 AM in response to andrezzaminotto

Try deleting iMovie preferences: hold down command and option keys while starting iMovie, and in the dialog that comes up click "Delete Preferences".

See if the problem persists.

If it does, try deleting iMovie and downloading a fresh copy from the App Store.

If that does not fix it, please run Etrecheck and post its full report here, using the "Additional Text" button.

My Imovie is not exporting or saving any videos to my documents or to my passport for Mac !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.