Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't accept my Apple FAmily invite

I got the invite through my email, but it's a dead end once I tap get started and the invitation isn't showing in my iCloud settings. What could be wrong and what do I do?

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 4:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 5:17 PM

Does the sender have Family Sharing enable and have Apple Music Family subscription?

Invite your family to start listening

Set up Family Sharing on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Android device. Then invite family members to join your family group.

If you already set up Family Sharing, everyone in your family group will automatically have access to Apple Music.

If someone in the family group already has an individual or student subscription to Apple Music, renewal of that subscription is automatically canceled when they join the family group.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2020 5:17 PM in response to eseosa144

Does the sender have Family Sharing enable and have Apple Music Family subscription?

Invite your family to start listening

Set up Family Sharing on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Android device. Then invite family members to join your family group.

If you already set up Family Sharing, everyone in your family group will automatically have access to Apple Music.

If someone in the family group already has an individual or student subscription to Apple Music, renewal of that subscription is automatically canceled when they join the family group.

I can't accept my Apple FAmily invite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.