Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Constant Voicemail notification

I updated my iPhone 11 to the new IOS update and ever since doing so my phone brings up a voicemail notification every 2 minutes, then it stays as a banner on screen until I swipe away. I have checked my voicemail and I have no messages, it’s just the phone stating so. Please can you advise how to stop this as it’s very annoying. Thank you

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 9:26 AM

The problem is most likely not in the phone but in your carriers system. If you still remember how to call into your voice mail (usually calling your own phone number, interrupting the recording by pressing the # key then putting in your passcode), do that and make sure that you have no messages the VM system thinks are unheard. If you don't have the ability to do that or it doesn't work, call your carrier. They should be able to reset the VM notification. It occasionally get's stuck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 9:26 AM in response to njudgee

The problem is most likely not in the phone but in your carriers system. If you still remember how to call into your voice mail (usually calling your own phone number, interrupting the recording by pressing the # key then putting in your passcode), do that and make sure that you have no messages the VM system thinks are unheard. If you don't have the ability to do that or it doesn't work, call your carrier. They should be able to reset the VM notification. It occasionally get's stuck.

Constant Voicemail notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.