Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing deleted photos on iPad mini in ios14

Where is deleted photos on the iPad mini in ios14? For that matter, the whole “utilities” section is gone. Since updating to iOS 14 I can’t find or get to “deleted photos”. Works fine on iPad and iPhone in ios14 but not on my iPad mini 4 and 5.

iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 10:07 AM

Smooze13 wrote:

Where is deleted photos on the iPad mini in ios14? For that matter, the whole “utilities” section is gone. Since updating to iOS 14 I can’t find or get to “deleted photos”. Works fine on iPad and iPhone in ios14 but not on my iPad mini 4 and 5.

You need to delete a picture first and then the deleted folder gets added under utilities.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 10:07 AM in response to Smooze13

Smooze13 wrote:

You need to delete a picture first and then the deleted folder gets added under utilities.

Missing deleted photos on iPad mini in ios14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.