Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download iOS 14 on iPhone 11

I am still unable to download iOS 14. I have the iPhone 11 and it doesn’t even show that 14 is available for download. Is this happening to anyone else?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 12:48 PM

S_Woodworkder Said:

Unable to download iOS 14 on iPhone 11 I am still unable to download iOS 14. I have the iPhone 11 and it doesn’t even show that 14 is available for download. Is this happening to anyone else?

———-

Try Updating Using your Computer:

Go Here.: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support. Scroll to: Update using your computer

Important: Be sure to back up your iPhone, that way you have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update.

Also...

Report this as a Bug to Apple:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessar

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 12:48 PM in response to S_Woodworker

S_Woodworkder Said:

Unable to download iOS 14 on iPhone 11 I am still unable to download iOS 14. I have the iPhone 11 and it doesn’t even show that 14 is available for download. Is this happening to anyone else?

———-

Try Updating Using your Computer:

Go Here.: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support. Scroll to: Update using your computer

Important: Be sure to back up your iPhone, that way you have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update.

Also...

Report this as a Bug to Apple:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessar

Unable to download iOS 14 on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.