Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

espn+ subscription

I have an existing ESPN+ subscription, which I'm trying to access on my new Apple TV. I get a message something like "There's no ESPN+ subscription in your iTunes account". I'm not going to pay for it twice. How do I link my existing subscription. The iTunes app and online store give no indication of how to do this.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 1:57 PM

I don't have ESPN, but I have four other external steaming service subscriptions; Amazon Prime, Hulu, CBS All Access & Rakutan. I would guess that you need to sign into the external subscription from within the ESPN+ app on the TV, just like the others.

If you can't figure it out, ESPN support should have the instructions.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 14; iPhone 8+, iOS 14; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14  HomePods, audioOS 14 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2020 1:57 PM in response to rawriter

I don't have ESPN, but I have four other external steaming service subscriptions; Amazon Prime, Hulu, CBS All Access & Rakutan. I would guess that you need to sign into the external subscription from within the ESPN+ app on the TV, just like the others.

If you can't figure it out, ESPN support should have the instructions.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 14; iPhone 8+, iOS 14; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14  HomePods, audioOS 14 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

espn+ subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.