Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No subscriptions available in Apple TV app on supported fire tv

I have the Apple TV application installed on my supported fire TV. I am logged into my Apple account in the app on the TV and I am supposed to see a subscription for AppleTV+ as it is shared with me. I do not see anything. I also do not see the Sports selection in the bar at the top. What can I check? I do see the sports selections in the AppleTV application on my iPad.

FireTVEdition-InsigniaHD(2018)

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 2:14 AM

If you are signed in to the Apple TV app, using an Apple ID account as used in Family Sharing, then a shared Apple TV+ subscription should be accessible to you, just to navigation to the tv+ tab and selecting a show.

The Sports tab is available in the Apple TV app on Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box), in select countries. It is not available in the Apple TV app on third party devices, as it requires linking to third party apps, which has to be facilitated through the system software (i.e. Apple’s own OS).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2022 2:14 AM in response to gypsy-feet

If you are signed in to the Apple TV app, using an Apple ID account as used in Family Sharing, then a shared Apple TV+ subscription should be accessible to you, just to navigation to the tv+ tab and selecting a show.

The Sports tab is available in the Apple TV app on Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box), in select countries. It is not available in the Apple TV app on third party devices, as it requires linking to third party apps, which has to be facilitated through the system software (i.e. Apple’s own OS).

No subscriptions available in Apple TV app on supported fire tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.