Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been receiving text messages from my Tele company stating that an amount have been used from my phone bill to purchase from apple store although I didn’t not purchase anything. Please advise what is that and how can I check and report it

I have been receiving text messages from my Tele company stating that an amount have been used from my phone bill to purchase from apple store although I didn’t not purchase anything. Please advise what is that and how can I check and report it

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 2:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 8:09 AM

That means someone has added your phone number as a payment method to an apple ID.

To do this you need to receive the confirmation message sendt to your phone number.

Its likely someone in your household has done this.

Follow the steps in this article:

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you still can't find out what made the charges,

Contact apple by the link in that article.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2020 8:09 AM in response to Asadnh

That means someone has added your phone number as a payment method to an apple ID.

To do this you need to receive the confirmation message sendt to your phone number.

Its likely someone in your household has done this.

Follow the steps in this article:

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you still can't find out what made the charges,

Contact apple by the link in that article.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.