Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an app that has stopped working properly

I have 2 Apple TV 4Ks. Both have the same app install, Amazon Music. The app works normally on one of the Apple TVs not on the other. I've tried restarting the Apple TV, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and I even reset to factory settings and delete all data from the Apple TV. Nothing has worked. I think when I started the Apple TV after reset it downloaded all my settings and backed up file from iCloud and basically reinstalled the same problem.

Has Anyone else had this problem? And, does anyone have any suggestions to fix the problem?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 7:41 AM

UPDATE

I just double checked the tvOS on the device that my Amazon Music app was still working and discovered that the device hadn't been upgraded to tvOS 14. After update the device the app stopped working. The issue appears to be a compatibility issue between Amazon Music and tvOS 14.

1 reply

I have an app that has stopped working properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.