Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud backup recovery

I deleted my icloud by mistake about a year and a half ago and did not have any backup,is there any chance to recover it?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 12:52 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by you "deleted my iCloud". Did you delete your Apple ID? As for a backup being that long, there is a possibility it may not be still available per -- Legal - iCloud - Apple.

"If a device has not backed up to iCloud for a period of one hundred and eighty (180) days, Apple reserves the right to delete any backups associated with that device."

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2020 12:52 PM in response to ani1567

I'm not sure what you mean by you "deleted my iCloud". Did you delete your Apple ID? As for a backup being that long, there is a possibility it may not be still available per -- Legal - iCloud - Apple.

"If a device has not backed up to iCloud for a period of one hundred and eighty (180) days, Apple reserves the right to delete any backups associated with that device."

icloud backup recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.