Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV HD and share audio beats solo 3 wirless

I have an Apple TV HD and two Beats Solo 3 Wirless headphones. I am not being able to share audio. Supposedly with the firmware update this would be possible, but I could not.

Could Apple TV HD not support this feature?

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 2:15 PM

it might just be for 4k , I’m not entirely sure

Share audio with a second pair of headphones

You can share audio from Apple TV to two pairs of compatible Apple wireless headphones, such as AirPods or Powerbeats Pro.

For more information on which headphones are supported, see the Apple Support article Share audio with AirPods or Beats headphones.

1. Press and hold the Home button  on the Siri Remote to open Control Centre.
  2. Select the Audio Controls button .
  3. Swipe down to headphones, then select the headphones you want to use.
  4. If you don’t see your headphones, follow the instructions in Find and connect to a nearby Bluetooth device.
  5. Select Share Audio, then follow the on-screen instructions to pair the second pair of headphones.

Use Apple TV to play audio throughout your home - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2020 2:15 PM in response to pirpab

it might just be for 4k , I’m not entirely sure

Share audio with a second pair of headphones

You can share audio from Apple TV to two pairs of compatible Apple wireless headphones, such as AirPods or Powerbeats Pro.

For more information on which headphones are supported, see the Apple Support article Share audio with AirPods or Beats headphones.

1. Press and hold the Home button  on the Siri Remote to open Control Centre.
  2. Select the Audio Controls button .
  3. Swipe down to headphones, then select the headphones you want to use.
  4. If you don’t see your headphones, follow the instructions in Find and connect to a nearby Bluetooth device.
  5. Select Share Audio, then follow the on-screen instructions to pair the second pair of headphones.

Use Apple TV to play audio throughout your home - Apple Support

Apple TV HD and share audio beats solo 3 wirless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.